Liège, Belgium, 31 May 2018, 07:00 CET – Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA (the “Company” or “Mithra”), a company specialized in Women’s Health (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), announces that it has successfully raised EUR 77.5 million in gross proceeds by means of a private placement of 2,672,414 new shares through an accelerated bookbuild offering (the “Private Placement“).
- Further analysis of the E4 Relief dose-finding study shows a statistically significant reduction in the severity of VMS (hot flushes) at the optimal minimum dose (15 mg E4)
- Data reinforce the previously announced positive Phase IIb Donesta® results, demonstrating a meaningful and statistically significant reduction in the frequency of VMS
- Encouraging cardiovascular safety profile further confirmed by hemostatic, glucose and lipid markers
- Data will be presented at the International Menopause Society Conference on 8 June 2018
Liège, Belgium, 30 May 2018, 16:05 CET – Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA (the “Company” or “Mithra”), a company specialized in Women’s Health (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), announces the launch of a capital increase of approximately EUR 60 million by means of a private placement via an accelerated bookbuild offering (the “Private Placement”), with the possibility to increase the size of the Private Placement to up to 3,880,440 new shares in total (representing up to approximately 11% of the Company’s issued share capital).
- Mithra closes contract with Midas Pharma for development and potential manufacturing of sterile injectable
- Strong validation by reputable partner of know-how and capabilities of Mithra CDMO
Liège, Belgium, 16 May 2018 – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company specialized in Women’s Health, today announces a contract with Midas Pharma for the development of a sterile injectable product at the Mithra CDMO . Midas Pharma, based in Germany, is a full-service provider and a leader in the sourcing and supplying of intermediates, APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), FDFs (Finished Dosage Forms) and dossiers for finished products. The company is present in 10 countries and works with generic pharma players, big pharma companies as well as biotech firms.
- Estelle® Phase III studies remain on track to report top-line results in Q3 2018 from Europe/Russia and Q1 2019 from US/Canada
- Endometrial safety substudy expected to report results in Q3 2018
Liège, Belgium, 3 May 2018 – 7:30 AM – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that the last subject in the European/Russian Phase III Estelle® study has now completed her last study visit. Mithra also announces that the endometrial safety substudy has completed recruitment. Estelle® is Mithra’s combined oral contraceptive (COC) candidate, composed of 15 mg Estetrol (E4) and 3 mg drospirenone (DRSP), and is currently being tested in two Phase III trials in Europe/Russia and in the US/Canada.