- Mithra to receive EUR 20 million upon signing, with further EUR 20 million in potential additional earn-outs
- Agreement covers the sale of the Women’s Health branded generics business in Belgium and Luxembourg as well as License and Supply agreements for certain Mithra assets in the region
- Divestment of BeLux portfolio in line with Mithra’s strategy to realize the value of its noncore assets and fully focus on its key value-driving pipeline
https://www.mithra.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/CP-30-July.jpg 1335 2000 Mithra Pharmaceuticals https://www.mithra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo-mithra-women-s-health.png Mithra Pharmaceuticals2018-07-30 07:30:402018-07-30 07:21:59Mithra Announces Belux Agreement with Ceres Pharma Worth over EUR 40 Million
Liège, Belgium, 30 July 2018, 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that it has signed a comprehensive BeLux partnership with Ceres Pharma, a Belgium-based company focused on over-the-counter (OTC) and specialist healthcare.
https://www.mithra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/myring.jpg 750 1125 Mithra Pharmaceuticals https://www.mithra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo-mithra-women-s-health.png Mithra Pharmaceuticals2018-07-20 07:30:502018-07-19 18:35:31Mithra Obtains First Marketing Authorization for Myring™ in Europe
- Marketing authorization allows for launch of Myring™ in the United Kingdom
- Additional marketing authorizations expected in the near future
- Mithra to produce Myring™ at its CDMO
Liège, Belgium, 20 July 2018 – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that the company obtained its first marketing authorization (MA) for Myring™ in the UK, following approval by the MHRA . Myring™ is Mithra’s contraceptive vaginal ring made of ethylene vinyl acetate copolymers (EVA) and is developed to be fully bioequivalent to Merck’s Nuvaring®. In April 2018, Nuvaring® went off patent in both the US and Europe. In the UK, which is a market worth approximately EUR 1.2 million , no generic competition exists as of yet.
https://www.mithra.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/CP-13-07-2018.jpg 1277 2000 Mithra Pharmaceuticals https://www.mithra.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo-mithra-women-s-health.png Mithra Pharmaceuticals2018-07-13 07:30:382018-07-12 18:02:30Mithra and Mediner Sign LSA for Tibelia® in Hungary
- Mithra grants exclusive license for Tibelia® to Mediner for commercialization in Hungary
- Tibelia® is currently marketed in a 8 countries through existing license and supply agreements
- Further Tibelia® launches anticipated in 2018
Liège, Belgium, 13 July 2018 – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces an exclusive license and supply agreement (LSA) with Mediner for the commercialization of Tibelia® in Hungary.