Liège, Belgium, 21 November 2018 – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA) announces that it has reduced the environmental impact of its CDMO facility in Belgium with the installation of 1800 solar panels. Mithra has also put in place an internal committee within its CDMO with the aim of reducing costs and minimizing the environmental impact of the company’s manufacturing activities.
- Mithra grants exclusive 10-year license for commercialization of vaginal contraception ring in Australia and New Zealand to Neo Health
- Product to be manufactured at Mithra CDMO facility in Belgium
- Agreement follows licensing deals for Myring™ with market leaders in the US, Austria, Czech Republic, Chile, Denmark, Russia
- Scientific Advisory Boards consulted for the next stages of development and regulatory approval of Estelle® and Donesta® – Mithra’s late stage contraceptive and menopause candidates
- Completion of Estelle® Phase III US/Canada study of Estelle® phase III programme completes
Mithra’s most advanced clinical programme
- EU/Russia study reported positive results achieving primary and secondary endpoints
- Estelle® Phase III study in US/Canada will report top-line results in Q1 2019
- Estelle® : a step closer to become next generation COC on the market
Liège, Belgium, 14 November 2018 – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces the completion of the Phase III Estelle® study in the US and Canada. Estelle® is Mithra’s novel combined oral contraceptive (COC), containing 15 mg Estetrol (E4)/3 mg drospirenone (DRSP). Top line data remain on track to be reported in Q1 2019.
Liège, Belgium, 06 November 2018 – 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company specialized in Women’s Health, today announces that shareholders have approved the issuance of a maximum of 1,881,974 warrants under a new warrant plan (‘Warrant Plan’), for the benefit of key employees, members of the management team and certain directors. The Warrant Plan was approved at the Company’s Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) held on 5 November 2018.