- Mithra grants exclusive license to Dexcel Pharma for commercialization of its two leading contraceptive products in Israel
- Dexcel Pharma is Israel’s largest private pharmaceutical company
- Production at the Mithra CDMO facility in Belgium
- Estelle®, Mithra’s oral contraceptive product candidate, has been granted a key patent for the dysmenorrhea indication in Japan, a four times larger market than the contraceptive one.
- Important milestone for the commercialization of Estelle® by Fuji Pharma in Japan and ASEAN, representing a total attractively priced market of EUR 400 million annual sales.
- Thanks to a solid Intellectual Property strategy, Estelle® will be protected from any generic competitor on the Japanese market until 2037 with a potential patent term extension of a maximum of 5 years.
Liege, Belgium, 08 August 2019 – 7 :30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that it has received an additional patent for Estelle® in Japan in the dysmenorrhea indication. Estelle® is Mithra’s combined oral contraceptive (COC) candidate, composed of 15 mg Estetrol (E4) and 3 mg drospirenone (DRSP).
Rue Saint-Georges 5
Tel. : +32 (0)4 349 28 22
Fax : +32 (0)4 349 28 21
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org