- Recruitment of the first patient for the second pivotal Donesta® Phase III study conducted in 12 countries in Europe, Russia and South America
- “E4 Comfort” Phase III Clinical Program for Donesta® successfully launched in October 2019 with recruitment of first patient for North American study
- Phase III Program aimed at enrolling approximately 2200 menopausal women with vasomotor symptoms
Liege, Belgium, 24 December 2019 – 07:30 CET – In accordance with article 15 of the Law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of large shareholdings, Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA announces the following information, following the issuance of 1,444,250 new shares on 20 December 2019, in execution of the principle agreement concluded on 30 September with the former owners of Uteron Pharma relating to the remaining payment obligations that Mithra has under the current earnout agreement.
Liege, Belgium, 23 December 2019 – 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that it has been granted EUR 2.9 million in non-dilutive funding from the Walloon Region. The grant follows a decision by Mr Willy Borsus, Vice President of the Walloon Government and Minister of Economy, Foreign Trade, Research & Innovation, New Technologies, Agriculture and Urban and Spatial Planning.
Liege, Belgium, 19 December 2019 – 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that Chief Executive Officer Mr. François Fornieri and members of the executive management team will be attending the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco from the 13th to the 16th of January 2020.
Mr. Fornieri will present on Thursday, January 16th at 20:30 CET (11:30 Pacific time). To access the live and subsequently archived webcast of the presentation, go to the Investor Relations section of the Mithra website investors.mithra.com. An archived replay will be available for 30 days beginning 24 hours after the live presentation.
- Mithra grants exclusive license for vaginal contraceptive ring to Searchlight Pharma for commercialization in Canada
- With Mithra’s two leading products Myring™ and Estelle®, Searchlight Pharma aims to further expand its growing footprint in Women’s Health
Liege, Belgium, 16 December 2019 – 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that it has entered into an exclusive license and supply agreement with Searchlight Pharma (Searchlight) for the commercialization of its hormonal contraceptive ring Myring™ in Canada.
- Mithra grants license to Labatec for commercialization of vaginal contraceptive ring in Switzerland
- Production of Myring™ at the Mithra CDMO facility in Belgium
- Agreement follows licensing deals with major international market leaders for commercialization of Myring™
Rue Saint-Georges 5
Tel. : +32 (0)4 349 28 22
Fax : +32 (0)4 349 28 21
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org