Liege, Belgium, 23 January 2020 – Following publications in the press on Wednesday, 22 January 2020 regarding an alleged insider trading offence attributed to Mr. François Fornieri, CEO of Mithra Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Fornieri vigorously contests any involvement in any such offence and deeply regrets the prejudice caused by this alleged information to Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health.
- Mithra grants a license to Farmitalia for commercialization of its vaginal contraceptive ring in Italy
- Italy is the third largest worldwide contraceptive ring market with nearly 2 million vaginal rings sold per year
- Mithra CDMO will launch the production of nearly 20,000 rings per month for the Italian market in the coming weeks
Liege, Belgium, 21 January 2020 – 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that it has entered into a license and supply agreement with Farmitalia for the commercialization of its hormonal contraceptive ring Myring™ in Italy.
Liege, Belgium, 15 January 2020 – 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company focused on women’s health, today announces its financial calendar for 2020 :
- 9 March 2020 : 2019 Full Year Results
- 22 April 2020 : 2019 Annual Report
- 22 May 2020 : Annual General Shareholders Meeting
- 24 September 2020 : 2020 Interim report
This calendar and all corporate information on the Company, such as its financial statements, events or corporate presentations, is available on the Company’s website in the Investors’ section (investors.mithra.com).
- Estelle® to be the 1st Combined Oral Contraceptive (COC) based on an environmental friendly estrogen (E4)
- Environmental Risk Assessment study demonstrates absence of environmental risk for Estetrol (E4)
- E4 endocrine disruptive effects on the environment are insignificant in comparison to currently marketed estrogens commonly found in the aquatic environment
- E4 will contribute to preserve intact ground and surface waters and ecosystems in line with UN 2030 sustainable development goals
- Mithra grant a license to Farmitalia for commercialization of its hormone treatment Tibelia® in Italy
- Tibelia® is currently marketed in 13 countries through existing license and supply agreements
- Mithra grants exclusive license to Alvogen for commercialization of its combined oral contraceptive Estelle® in Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Agreement follows licensing deals for Estelle® with market leaders in U.S., Europe, Russia, Canada, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Middle East and South Africa
Rue Saint-Georges 5
Tel. : +32 (0)4 349 28 22
Fax : +32 (0)4 349 28 21
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org