- Substantial funding transactions of EUR 135 million that should secure Mithra for all future working capital needs, and more so if Estelle® receives marketing authorization
- Total revenues from licensing milestones for Estelle® of EUR 487 million, with EUR 349 million cash to still be collected (EUR 322 million under IFRS15) with a payment horizon dependent on the commercial success of Estelle®
- Revenues of EUR 5 million, to be bolstered by licensing and supply agreements for Estelle® in major territories such as Latam, sales of Myring, and CDMO revenues
- Net loss significantly improved (-62%) thanks to substantial reduction on the impact of the fair value of the earnouts (-94%)
- Regulatory submission for Estelle® accepted for review by the FDA, Health Canada, and the EMA with approval anticipated in H1 2021
- Business development strategy of Donesta® progressed, targeting major global partners
Liege, Belgium, 24 September 2020 – 7:30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces its financial results for the six-month period ending 30 June 2020, prepared in accordance with IFRS. The full interim report is available on the Investors section of the website.
Mithra will host a live webcast on Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 15:00 CEST/ 09:00 EDT to announce its 2020 Half Year financial and operating results. The live webcast can be accessed on the Mithra website or by clicking here. To participate in the questions and answers session, please register on this link, five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Mithra investor’s website shortly after the close of the call.