- Removal of requirement for special temperature storage for vaginal contraceptive ring Myring™
- Competitive advantage in terms of reduced costs and convenience for distributors, pharmacists and patients
- Similar labelling to be pursued in the United States
Liege, Belgium, 30 October 2019 – 7 :30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces its intention to hold an Extraordinary General Meeting (“EGM”) on the 29 November 2019 at 2:00 PM in Flémalle 57 rue de l’Expansion (Belgium).
- Mithra grants exclusive license to Aicore Life Sciences for commercialization of Myring™ and Tibelia® in Eastern Europe
- Production of Myring™ at the Mithra CDMO facility in Belgium
- Agreement follows licensing deals with major international market leaders for commercialization of Myring™
Liege, Belgium, 22 October 2019 – 7:30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces the publication of abstracts on Estelle® clinical results presented at the 13th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Gynecology (ESG) held from 16-19 October 2019 in Vienna, Austria.
Liege, Belgium, 16 October 2019 – 7:30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that its Phase III results for Estelle® will be presented at the 13th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Gynecology (ESG) taking place from 16-19 October 2019 in Vienna, Austria.
- Mithra grants an exclusive license for commercialization of vaginal contraceptive ring in China
- The introduction of a long acting contraceptive method represents a compelling new alternative for women in China
Liege, Belgium, 14 October 2019, 7:30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that it has entered into an exclusive license and commercialization agreement with Abbott for the registration and launch of its hormonal contraceptive ring Myring™ in China.
- Recruitment of the first patient marking the launch of “E4 Comfort” Phase III Clinical Program for Donesta® in menopausal women with vasomotor symptoms
- Phase III program includes two pivotal studies aimed at enrolling a total of 2200 women aged from 40 to 65 years
Liege, Belgium, 9 October 2019 – 7:30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces the launch of the Donesta® Phase III clinical program called “E4 Comfort”, with the recruitment of the first patient for the North American Phase III study with E4 monotherapy. Donesta® is a next generation orally-administered E4-based hormone therapy product candidate for the relief of vasomotor menopausal symptoms (VMS).
Liege, Belgium, 3 October 2019 – 7 :30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today provides supplementary details related to the US deal with Mayne Pharma for Estelle®.
- Remaining payment obligations to Uteron Pharma reduced by 62% to EUR 250 million
- otal payment duration reduced by twelve years
- Substantial reduction of total debt under IFRS
- Significant cash flow improvement safeguarding the development of Estelle® and Donesta®
- Option for Mithra to pay EUR 40 million cash tranche in equity
Liege, Belgium, 1 October 2019 – 13:00 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that it has reached an agreement in the form of a binding term-sheet with the former owners of Uteron Pharma relating to the remaining payment obligations that Mithra has under the current earnout agreement. Former owners of Uteron Pharma, which housed the asset E4 (synthesis and contraception) before divestment to Mithra, include an important number of shareholders.
- Historical agreement with Mayne Pharma, who became the second largest supplier of oral contraceptives in the US after the acquisition of a portfolio of branded generic products from TEVA in 2016
- Record deal value for Estelle®. Potential gross revenues in Mithra’s worst-case scenario at a minimum of EUR 4,5 billion, which represents more than twice the size of European deal
- Mithra eligible for license fees of at least USD 295 million
- Mithra to be awarded 9.6% equity stake across two tranches in Mayne Pharma
- CDMO cross fertilization opportunities for both companies
Rue Saint-Georges 5
Tel. : +32 (0)4 349 28 22
Fax : +32 (0)4 349 28 21
Email : email@example.com