- Removal of requirement for special temperature storage for vaginal contraceptive ring Myring™
- Competitive advantage in terms of reduced costs and convenience for distributors, pharmacists and patients
- Similar labelling to be pursued in the United States
- Mithra grants exclusive license to Aicore Life Sciences for commercialization of Myring™ and Tibelia® in Eastern Europe
- Production of Myring™ at the Mithra CDMO facility in Belgium
- Agreement follows licensing deals with major international market leaders for commercialization of Myring™
- Mithra grants an exclusive license for commercialization of vaginal contraceptive ring in China
- The introduction of a long acting contraceptive method represents a compelling new alternative for women in China
Liege, Belgium, 14 October 2019, 7:30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that it has entered into an exclusive license and commercialization agreement with Abbott for the registration and launch of its hormonal contraceptive ring Myring™ in China.
- Mithra grants exclusive license to Dexcel Pharma for commercialization of its two leading contraceptive products in Israel
- Dexcel Pharma is Israel’s largest private pharmaceutical company
- Production at the Mithra CDMO facility in Belgium
- Strengthening of management team with key appointments of Chief Scientific Officer and Plant Manager, to support the strategy execution of Mithra CDMO
- Consolidation of R&D and manufacturing teams with 30% increase in highly qualified staff since the beginning of the year
- Donesta® and PeriNesta® Phase III studies ready to begin, pending approval by authorities
- Launch of production of Estelle® clinical validation batches for both U.S. and EU filing
- Positive outcome of the registration procedure for Myring™, adding 15 new Market Authorizations in Europe
- Mithra grants exclusive license to Hormosan for commercialization of vaginal contraceptive ring in Germany
- Germany is the largest European market in terms of volumes, with 3 million vaginal rings sold per year
- Agreement follows licensing deals for Myring™ with market leaders in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Australia, Middle East, Latin and South America
Liege, Belgium, 28 May 2019 – 7 :30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that it has entered into an exclusive license and supply agreement with Hormosan for the commercialization of its hormonal contraceptive ring Myring™, bioequivalent to Nuvaring®, in Germany. Hormosan is a subsidiary of the innovation-driven pharmaceutical company Lupin Group, offering low-cost generics in Germany that offer added value relevant to therapy.
- The Canadian Health authorities have granted the Marketing Authorization for Tibelia®, the company’s tibolone-based product for use in Hormone Therapy (HT).
- First tibolone-based hormone treatment to be available in Canada, offering a true new option for women with a proven efficacy, tolerability and safety profile
- The introduction of Tibelia® in Canada plays a crucial role in the international commercial expansion strategy in key attractive markets like the United States
Liege, Belgium, 15 May 2019 – 7 :30 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that Health Canada, the Canadian Health authorities, has approved Tibelia® (tibolone), indicated for the short-term treatment of vasomotor symptoms due to estrogen deficiency in postmenopausal women, more than one year after menopause. Developed by Mithra as bioequivalent version of Livial®, Tibelia® is a synthetic steroid that relieves postmenopausal symptoms and prevents osteoporosis in postmenopausal women at high risk of future fractures who are intolerant of, or contraindicated for, other medicinal products.
- Mithra grants exclusive 10-year license to Megalabs for commercialization of vaginal contraceptive ring in Argentina, Paraguay and the Dominican Republic
- Product to be manufactured at Mithra CDMO facility in Belgium
- Agreement follows licensing deals for Myring™ with international market leaders in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Australia, Middle East and Chile
- Agreement with Generic Specialty Pharma (GSP), a leading generics player, for development and supply of a fifth hormonal injectable.
- Expansion of Mithra CDMO’s portfolio of activities, confirming its profile as a unique industrial partner in the development and production of a complete range of specialized medical products and devices.
Liege, Belgium, 18 April 2019 – 7:30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that it has entered into a new agreement with Generic Speciality Pharma (GSP) for the development and supply of a sterile hormonal injectable product at Mithra CDMO. Headquartered in Dublin, GSP is part of the Alter Pharma group, a Belgian pharmaceutical conglomerate focused on the development and manufacturing of niche generics, complex generics and high added value products.
- Mithra strengthens its presence in the fast-growing Chilean market with an agreement for commercialization of the hormone treatment Tibelia® with Saval Pharmaceuticals
- Tibelia® is currently marketed in about ten countries through existing license and supply agreements and just adds an additional market in Spain after winning a public tender
Liege, Belgium, 05 March 2019 – 7 :30 CET – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, announces that it has entered into a license and supply agreement with Saval Pharmaceuticals to commercialize Tibelia® in Chile.
Rue Saint-Georges 5
Tel. : +32 (0)4 349 28 22
Fax : +32 (0)4 349 28 21
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org