Liège, Belgium, 6 January 2017 – Mithra Pharmaceuticals (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company focused on women’s health, today announces the appointment of Christophe Maréchal as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with effect from 23 February 2017.
- Mithra annonce aujourd’hui l’inauguration officielle de son CDMO en présence de Jean-Claude Marcourt, Vice-Président du Gouvernement, Ministre de l’Economie, de l’Industrie, de l’Innovation et du Numérique.
- L’inauguration du bâtiment porte sur la Phase I du projet, à savoir l’infrastructure destinée à la fabrication de formes de polymères, d’implants et d’injectables stériles.
- La production des premiers lots techniques du produit candidat Myring, un anneau vaginal contraceptif hormonal, est actuellement en cours.
- Le CDMO est donc opérationnel 3 mois avant l’échéance initialement prévue. La Phase II du projet, à savoir l’infrastructure destinée à la production de comprimés, est actuellement en cours de construction. Mithra confirme également que les travaux seront finalisés dans le respect du budget prévu.
- Le Mithra CDMO aura permis de créer 54 emplois au sein de Mithra d’ici fin 2016 et permettra d’engager du personnel supplémentaire au fur et à mesure de l’évolution des projets.
Liège, Belgium, 23rd September 2016 –Today, Mithra announces that Christiane Malcorps will be proposed as a new member of Mithra’s Board of Directors (Mithra SA) during the next Shareholders meeting. She also is appointed as member of the Board of Mithra’s CDMO (Development and production center).
Liège, Belgium 23rd September 2016 – Mithra announces today that the first patient has been randomized in the American Phase III clinical trials for its Estetrol-based product candidate Estelle® (E4/DRSP). The enrollment of this first patient marks the official launch of the Estelle® (E4/DRSP) Phase III clinical trial in United States. With this, the Phase III is fully in line with the timing and objectives announced in the Prospectus.
Liège, Belgium 1 September 2016, 07h30 – Mithra Pharmaceuticals, a leader in Women’s Health market, today announced its consolidated financial results for the six-month period ending 30 June 2016 prepared in accordance with article 13 of the Royal Decree of 14 November 2007. The full interim financial report (regulated information) is available on our website in the Investors section.
- Mithra Pharmaceuticals announced today the appointment of Marc Coucke as chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Other changes also occured in the Board of Directors of Mithra Pharmaceuticals.
- Koen Hoffman, CEO of Value Square and former CEO of KBC Securities, was appointed independent director and will become chairman of the audit committee of Mithra.
- Freya Loncin, General Counsel Alychlo, was appointed new non-executive director.
- Professor Jean-Michel Foidart, co-founder of Mithra and current co-chairman of the Scientific Committee of Mithra Pharmaceuticals, was appointed non-executive director.
Liège, Belgium, 26 August 2016 – During the last board meeting, the Board of Directors of Mithra unanimously appointed Marc Coucke as Chairman.
Brussels, Belgium 29 June 2016 – Mithra Pharmaceuticals hosts its 2016 Investor Day today in Brussels. Through interviews with the CEO François Fornieri, members of the Executive Management and of the Scientific Committee, Mithra provides an update on its strategy and business model, as well as on its Research and Development projects one year after its Initial Public Offering.
Liège, Belgium 25 May 2016 – Mithra announces that it will host its Investor Day event on June 29th 2016 in Brussels from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM in the attendance of the CEO François Fornieri, Jean-Michel Foidart as a member of the Scientific Committee and other Mithra executives.
- Mithra announces the official opening of its future CDMO on September 30, 2016 in the presence of Mr Jean-Claude Marcourt, Minister for Economy, Industry and Innovation.
- Phase I of the project, which consists of the production facilities for polymeric forms, implants and sterile injectables, will be operational 3 months ahead of schedule. Mithra also confirms that the construction is on track to be completed within the allocated budget.
- Mithra invites interested people to save the date and to register for this significant step in its development by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liège, Belgium 18 May 2016 – Mithra announces that the inauguration of its future R&D and production platform, Mithra CDMO, will take place on September 30, 2016 in Flémalle. By then, the construction of Phase I buildings will be completed, 3 months ahead of schedule and within the allocated budget. In September 2016, the CDMO will host the production of first technical batches of the product candidate Myring, a combined hormonal contraceptive vaginal ring made of ethylene vinyl acetate copolymers (EVA).
Liège, Belgium 19 April 2016 – Mithra Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the publication of its 2015 Annual Report and the invitation for its Ordinary General Shareholder’s meeting.
The Annual Report which outlines Mithra’s achievements in 2015 includes the following information:
- Overview of Mithra’s R&D pipeline and letter to shareholders;
- Highlights of Mithra’s strategy and outlook for 2016;
- Corporate governance section;
- Financial statements and notes.
François Fornieri, CEO Mithra Pharmaceuticals: “Our 2015 Annual Report highlights the significant milestones Mithra achieved in 2015, a pivotal year in Mithra’s history. It also underlines the efforts and commitment of our teams to support the evolution of Mithra, and more specifically the R&D pillar development of the company.”
This Annual Report is the first Annual Report released by Mithra since its IPO in June 2015. Mithra releases its Annual Report in English and French. In case of interpretation differences, the English version will prevail.
The report is available in English and French and can be downloaded on the website investors.mithra.com as a PDF file.
Ordinary General Shareholder’s meeting
The Ordinary General Shareholder’s meeting of Mithra Pharmaceuticals will be held on 19th May 2016 at 17:00 PM (CEST) in Liège (Belgium). Mithra Pharmaceuticals is pleased to invite its shareholders.
The notice for the Ordinary General Shareholder’s meeting including a description of the formalities to participate in the Meeting is available on the website investors.mithra.com.
Rue Saint-Georges 5
Tel. : +32 (0)4 349 28 22
Fax : +32 (0)4 349 28 21
Email : email@example.com