Liege, Belgium, 02 November 2022 – 17:45 CET – Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA (Euronext Brussels: MITRA) (the “Company” or “Mithra“), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that, following the drawdown of the second tranche by the Company under the loan facility concluded with funds managed by Highbridge Capital Management, LLC (“Highbridge“) and funds managed by Whitebox Advisors, LLC (“Whitebox“, and together with Highbridge, each a “Lender”), a second portion of the commitment fee, representing 10% of the aggregate amount of EUR 2,911,372.65, has been settled through the issuance of 36,667 new shares of the Company at a price per share of EUR 7.9401.
As a reminder, a first portion representing 65% of the commitment fee was already settled in shares at the time of the first drawing.
In accordance with article 15 of the Belgian Act of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of major participations in issuers of which shares are admitted to trading on a regulated market and regarding miscellaneous provisions, following this capital increase’s completion Mithra now has 53,564,396 outstanding shares carrying voting rights (against 53,527,729 outstanding shares carrying voting rights previously).
Therefore, Mithra publishes the following updated information:
- Capital: EUR 39,214,274
- Total number of securities carrying voting rights: 53,564,396 (all ordinary shares)
- Total number of voting rights (= denominator): 53,564,396 (all relating to ordinary shares)
- Number of outstanding rights to subscribe to securities carrying voting rights:
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 5 November 2018: 1,394,900 subscription rights giving right to 1,394,900 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 22 July 2020: 690,000 subscription rights giving right to 690,000 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan granted to the lending shareholders of 7 September 2020: 300,000 subscription rights giving right to 300,000 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 20 November 2020: 390,717 subscription rights giving rise to 390,717 ordinary shares.