Liege, Belgium, 26 May 2023 – 17:45 CEST – Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA (Euronext Brussels: MITRA) (the “Company” or “Mithra“), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, today announces that, as a result of a capital increase that was announced and completed yesterday by means of an equity investment in the Company by certain funds managed by Highbridge Capital Management, LLC (“Highbridge“) and funds managed by Whitebox Advisors, LLC (“Whitebox“, and together with Highbridge, the “Lenders“), the Company’s share capital has increased from EUR 41,992,326.28 to EUR 42,824,254.00 and the number of issued and outstanding shares has increased from 57,359,031 to 58,495,395 ordinary shares, through the issuance of a total of 1,136,364 new ordinary shares at an issue price of EUR 2.20 per share.
In accordance with article 15 of the Belgian Act of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of major participations in issuers of which shares are admitted to trading on a regulated market and regarding miscellaneous provisions, following this capital increase’s completion Mithra now has 58,495,395 outstanding shares carrying voting rights (against 57,359,031 outstanding shares carrying voting rights previously).
Therefore, Mithra publishes the following updated information:
- Capital: EUR 42,824,254.00
- Total number of securities carrying voting rights: 58,495,395 (all ordinary shares)
- Total number of voting rights (= denominator): 58,495,395 (all relating to ordinary shares)
- Number of outstanding rights to subscribe to securities carrying voting rights:
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 5 November 2018: 1,394,900 subscription rights giving right to 1,394,900 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 22 July 2020: 690,000 subscription rights giving right to 720,571 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan granted to the lending shareholders of 7 September 2020: 300,000 subscription rights giving right to 313,292 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 20 November 2020: 390,717 subscription rights giving rise to 390,717 ordinary shares
Furthermore, on 8th August 2022, the Company and the Lenders entered into a three-year term senior secured convertible facilities agreement for an amount of up to EUR 100 million, which can be drawn in three tranches. The first tranche of EUR 50 million was drawn upon signing of the agreement; the second tranche of EUR 25 million was drawn on 31st October 2022. As announced earlier on 25 May 2023, certain terms of the facilities agreement will be amended.