Liege, Belgium, 30 December 2022 – 17:45 CET – In accordance with article 15 of the Belgian Act of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of major participations in issuers of which shares are admitted to trading on a regulated market and regarding miscellaneous provisions, Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA (the “Company” or “Mithra”) announces the below information, following the issuance of 262,000 new shares today for a total amount of EUR 1,165,900 following the Put Option Notice issued on 17 November, 2022 in the framework of LDA capital commitment agreement entered into April 2020 and extended in April 2022.
As a reminder, LDA Capital commits an amount of up to EUR 75 million in cash within a maximum of five years in exchange for new ordinary shares in Mithra. This is the fifth put option notice related to this agreement, leaving EUR 52,834,100 million available to Mithra.
Following this capital increase’s completion, Mithra now has 56,314,974 outstanding shares carrying voting rights (56,052,974 outstanding shares carrying voting rights previously).
Therefore, Mithra publishes the following updated information:
- Capital: EUR 41,227,972.15
- Total number of securities carrying voting rights: 56,314,974 (all ordinary shares)
- Total number of voting rights (= denominator): 56,314,974 (all relating to ordinary shares)
- Number of outstanding rights to subscribe to securities carrying voting rights:
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 5 November 2018: 1,394,900 subscription rights giving right to 1,394,900 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the warrant plan of 22 July 2020: 690,000 subscription rights giving right to 720,571 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the warrant plan of 7 September 2020: 300,000 subscription rights giving right to 313,292 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 20 November 2020: 390,717 subscription rights giving rise to 390,717 ordinary shares