- Remaining payment obligations to Uteron Pharma reduced by 62% to EUR 250 million
- otal payment duration reduced by twelve years
- Substantial reduction of total debt under IFRS
- Significant cash flow improvement safeguarding the development of Estelle® and Donesta®
- Option for Mithra to pay EUR 40 million cash tranche in equity
Liege, Belgium, 1 October 2019 – 13:00 CEST – Mithra (Euronext Brussels: MITRA), a company dedicated to Women’s Health today announces that it has reached an agreement in the form of a binding term-sheet with the former owners of Uteron Pharma relating to the remaining payment obligations that Mithra has under the current earnout agreement. Former owners of Uteron Pharma, which housed the asset E4 (synthesis and contraception) before divestment to Mithra, include an important number of shareholders.