Liege, Belgium, 28 August 2023 – 17:45 CEST – Mithra Pharmaceuticals SA (Euronext Brussels: MITRA) (the “Company” or “Mithra”), a company dedicated to Women’s Health, announces today that it completed the private placement of 10 million new shares for an amount of EUR 20 million in gross proceeds that it had announced on 24 August 2023 (the “Private Placement”).
H.C. Wainwright & Co. acted as the exclusive placement agent for the Private Placement.
As a result of the completion of the Private Placement, the share capital of the Company was increased from EUR 42,891,360.13 to EUR 50,212,360.13 and the number of issued and outstanding shares of the Company was increased from 58,587,058 to 68,587,058 ordinary shares, through the issuance of a total of 10,000,000 new shares at an issue price of EUR 2.00 per new share.
In accordance with article 15 of the Belgian Act of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of major participations in issuers of which shares are admitted to trading on a regulated market and regarding miscellaneous provisions, following this capital increase’s completion Mithra now has 68,587,058 outstanding shares carrying voting rights (against 58,587,058 outstanding shares carrying voting rights previously).
Therefore, Mithra publishes the following updated information:
- Capital: EUR 50,212,360.13
- Total number of securities carrying voting rights: 68,587,058 (all ordinary shares)
- Total number of voting rights (= denominator): 68,587,058 (all relating to ordinary shares)
- Number of outstanding rights to subscribe to securities carrying voting rights:
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 5 November 2018: 1,394,900 subscription rights giving right to 1,394,900 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 22 July 2020: 690,000 subscription rights giving right to 720,571 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan granted to the lending shareholders of 7 September 2020: 300,000 subscription rights giving right to 313,292 ordinary shares
- Pursuant to the share option plan of 20 November 2020: 390,717 subscription rights giving rise to 390,717 ordinary shares
Furthermore, on 8th August 2022, the Company and the Lenders entered into a three-year term senior secured convertible facilities agreement for an amount of up to EUR 100 million, which can be drawn in three tranches. The first tranche of EUR 50 million was drawn upon signing of the agreement; the second tranche of EUR 25 million was drawn on 31st October 2022. As announced earlier, on 25 May 2023 and 23 August 2023, certain terms of the facilities agreement were amended.